OSSINING, N. Y. -- A quick-moving fire Wednesday in an Ossining apartment complex produced such heavy smoke that several residents had to be treated for smoke inhalation, according to News 12 Westchester.
While officials are still investigating, it's believed the fire started in the kitchen of one of the apartments and spread to at least two other units and the roof, News 12 Westchester reported.
It broke out around 3:30 p.m. in the complex on Charter Circle, off Highland Avenue, News 12 Westchester said.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.