OSSINING, N.Y. -- The Ossining Union Free School District is looking for parent volunteers to serve as Key Communicators for the 2014-2015 school year.
The library seeks one parent volunteer per school to assist with parent newsletters, school events and feedback on building correspondence. This individual also will participate in four Key Communicator meetings during the school year (in person or via conference call) with the volunteers from each building.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Ossining School Nurses Warn Of Enterovirus Affecting Children
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home