OSSINING, N.Y. – Schools in the Ossining Union Free School District will be closed Thursday, Nov. 1, and Friday, Nov. 2.
The Ossining Union Free School District made an official announcement on its website about the closures caused by Hurricane Sandy.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Letter To The Editor: Business Not As Usual In Ossining
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton No Longer At Hospital
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says