OSSINING, N.Y. – Ossining Public Schools will be closed on Monday due to Hurricane Sandy, officials announced Sunday.
The Ossining Union Free School District will close all its schools. All afternoon and evening events,including the Ossining High School College Fair, are included in the cancellation.
Tuesday classes remain scheduled as of 6 p.m. Sunday.
- 1 Businesses Form Alliance To Draw Attention To Uptown Ossining
- 2 Ossining Teenager Arrested For Making Threats On Social Media
- 3 Ossining High School Students Commit To Playing College Athletics
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Ossining School District Budget Passes