OSSINING, N.Y. – Ossining Public Schools will be closed on Monday due to Hurricane Sandy, officials announced Sunday.
The Ossining Union Free School District will close all its schools. All afternoon and evening events,including the Ossining High School College Fair, are included in the cancellation.
Tuesday classes remain scheduled as of 6 p.m. Sunday.
- 1 Susan Louise Bingell, 65, Longtime Ossining Resident
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Suspect Charged In Ossining 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 5 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead