OSSINING, N.Y. – Ossining Public Schools will be closed on Monday due to Hurricane Sandy, officials announced Sunday.
The Ossining Union Free School District will close all its schools. All afternoon and evening events,including the Ossining High School College Fair, are included in the cancellation.
Tuesday classes remain scheduled as of 6 p.m. Sunday.
- 1 Ossining Girls Basketball Team Takes Fifth Straight Sectional Championship
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Ossining
- 3 Ossining Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 5 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County