OSSINING, N.Y. – Ossining Public Schools will be closed on Monday due to Hurricane Sandy, officials announced Sunday.
The Ossining Union Free School District will close all its schools. All afternoon and evening events,including the Ossining High School College Fair, are included in the cancellation.
Tuesday classes remain scheduled as of 6 p.m. Sunday.
- 1 Town Of Ossining In Contract Negotiations With Village For Police Force
- 2 Ossining Man Indicted On Drug Trafficking Charges
- 3 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway