OSSINING, N.Y. – All after-school activities are canceled Wednesday for the Ossining Union Free School District.
A nor’easter is expected to arrive in the Westchester area in the late morning to midday.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more updates.
- 1 Assessor Charged With Fraud In Ossining
- 2 IRS Warns Ossining Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Ossining's Chong Scores Career-High 20, But UConn's 47-Game Win Streak Ends
- 4 Westchester County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard