BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Education Foundation will host a luau fundraiser from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 19 at the Law Park Pavillion, located at 3 Library Road.
Music, décor and food from local restaurant 105-Ten will create a tropical, laid back vibe for this adults-only event.
Tickets are $75 per person. Click here to RSVP.
Last year, the BEF helped fund an electronic music lab for middle and high school students plus donating more than $40,000 to all three schools.
- 1 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Ossining, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Ossining; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Ossining Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester