BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Education Foundation will host a luau fundraiser from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 19 at the Law Park Pavillion, located at 3 Library Road.
Music, décor and food from local restaurant 105-Ten will create a tropical, laid back vibe for this adults-only event.
Tickets are $75 per person. Click here to RSVP.
Last year, the BEF helped fund an electronic music lab for middle and high school students plus donating more than $40,000 to all three schools.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Ossining
- 3 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 4 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show