BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Education Foundation will host a luau fundraiser from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 19 at the Law Park Pavillion, located at 3 Library Road.
Music, décor and food from local restaurant 105-Ten will create a tropical, laid back vibe for this adults-only event.
Tickets are $75 per person. Click here to RSVP.
Last year, the BEF helped fund an electronic music lab for middle and high school students plus donating more than $40,000 to all three schools.
- 1 State Police Warn Ossining Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Ossining Girls Basketball Team Heads To Section 1 Class AA Final
- 5 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing