BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Education Foundation will host a luau fundraiser from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 19 at the Law Park Pavillion, located at 3 Library Road.
Music, décor and food from local restaurant 105-Ten will create a tropical, laid back vibe for this adults-only event.
Tickets are $75 per person. Click here to RSVP.
Last year, the BEF helped fund an electronic music lab for middle and high school students plus donating more than $40,000 to all three schools.
- 1 Ossining Teenager Arrested For Making Threats On Social Media
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Ossining School District Budget Passes
- 4 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 5 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs