BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Education Foundation will host a luau fundraiser from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 19 at the Law Park Pavillion, located at 3 Library Road.
Music, décor and food from local restaurant 105-Ten will create a tropical, laid back vibe for this adults-only event.
Tickets are $75 per person. Click here to RSVP.
Last year, the BEF helped fund an electronic music lab for middle and high school students plus donating more than $40,000 to all three schools.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining
- 4 New Ossining Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Ossining Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'