TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial hopeful Rob Astorino said he was the victim of a seating snub at President Barack Obama's speech in Tarrytown and that Gov. Andrew Cuomo's camp is to blame, according to LoHud.com.
Astorino's senior adviser Phil Oliva said he witnessed one of Cuomo's staffers interfering with someone from the White House. Astorino ended up watching the speech with fellow Republican and Rockland County Executive Ed Day from the back, LoHud.com said.
Cuomo's spokesperson denied any hand in the incident, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Three-Time State Champ Ossining Preparing For Federation Playoffs
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Harlem MagicMasters To Take The Court Against Ossining School Staff