YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Route 118 on Wednesday, July 16, officials said.
Officers responded to a report of an erratic driver and pulled over Roger Loughlin, 46. He was charged with DWI and later released to a friend, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 2 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 4 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 5 Ossining Tennis Champion Jamie Loeb Comes Home