WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – A White Plains woman was charged with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 5, after she was stopped for speeding on Route 9A at Shady Farm Lane.
Nicole Butter, 45, of Teramar Way was pulled over by Westchester County police and booked at county police headquarters in Hawthorne after failing a field sobriety test.
Butter was released on $100 bail pending a Tuesday, July 15, court appearance in Ossining Town Court.
- 1 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 2 Ossining Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Ossining, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Ossining
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow