WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – A White Plains woman was charged with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated on Saturday, July 5, after she was stopped for speeding on Route 9A at Shady Farm Lane.
Nicole Butter, 45, of Teramar Way was pulled over by Westchester County police and booked at county police headquarters in Hawthorne after failing a field sobriety test.
Butter was released on $100 bail pending a Tuesday, July 15, court appearance in Ossining Town Court.
- 1 Susan Louise Bingell, 65, Longtime Ossining Resident
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Suspect Charged In Ossining 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes