WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a woman with driving while intoxicated following an accident on the Taconic State Parkway on Thursday, June 26, police officials said.
Mayra A. Ortiz, 29, of New York City provided a a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .17 percent following the investigation of the accident. She is scheduled to appear in Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, July 10, according to State Police.
- 1 Susan Louise Bingell, 65, Longtime Ossining Resident
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining
- 5 New Ossining Police Officer Graduates From County Academy