WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a woman with driving while intoxicated following an accident on the Taconic State Parkway on Thursday, June 26, police officials said.
Mayra A. Ortiz, 29, of New York City provided a a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .17 percent following the investigation of the accident. She is scheduled to appear in Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, July 10, according to State Police.
- 1 Former Ossining Bank Manager Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Customers
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 State Police Warn Ossining Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Ossining Overnight