WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a woman with driving while intoxicated following an accident on the Taconic State Parkway on Thursday, June 26, police officials said.
Mayra A. Ortiz, 29, of New York City provided a a positive breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .17 percent following the investigation of the accident. She is scheduled to appear in Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, July 10, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Ossining, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Ossining; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Ossining
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow