WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Efforts to find missing Somers resident Gary McKeon continue following his disappearance on Friday.
Efforts to find McKeon -- who has dementia and Parkinson's disease, according to an alert -- are being shared in a Facebook group called Missing Man from Somers NY, which has involvement from members of his family. In a post on Monday, May 12, Sara McKeon Almeida gave a recap of what she has done. This includes a canvassing of an area where he grew up, specifically Cabrini Boulevard in Washington Heights; personally checking New York City hospitals; talking with commuters at the Goldens Bridge train station; handing out fliers; and the use of police and dogs to search the property and nearby vicinity.
“We appreciate everything that is being done by you all. Every little bit helps.” She then urged people to share the Facebook page.
- 1 Businesses Form Alliance To Draw Attention To Uptown Ossining
- 2 Ossining Teenager Arrested For Making Threats On Social Media
- 3 Ossining High School Students Commit To Playing College Athletics
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Ossining School District Budget Passes