OSSINING, N.Y. – A Ossining teen underwent surgery Saturday after being stabbed in the chest earlier in the day, police said.
Village police found the 17-year-old with a serious stab wound after responding to a call at the Cortlandt Ridge Apartments on Van Cortlandt Avenue around 3:35 p.m.
The teen was taken to Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, where he underwent surgery Saturday evening.
Police had no updates on his condition Sunday other than to say he survived the surgery.
Police did not release the victim's name but said he lives in the Cortlandt Ridge Apartments.
The Village of Ossining Police Department continues to investigate the incident and asks anyone with information to call the detective division at 914-941-5913.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Ossining School Nurses Warn Of Enterovirus Affecting Children
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home