WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 49-year-old Ossining woman was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh, according to state police.
Jacqueline J. Warner was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated early Wednesday, Feb. 19 on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh, according to New York State Police.
"Subsequent to a vehicle and traffic stop on the Sprain Brook Parkway in the Town of Greenburgh for driving across hazardous markings and moving from the lane unsafely, Ms. Warner was found to be driving while intoxicated," state police said in a report.
Warner was processed without incident and issued traffic tickets returnable to the Town of Greenburgh Court, according to the report.
- 1 Three-Time State Champ Ossining Preparing For Federation Playoffs
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43