WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 49-year-old Ossining woman was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Greenburgh, according to state police.
Jacqueline J. Warner was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated early Wednesday, Feb. 19 on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh, according to New York State Police.
"Subsequent to a vehicle and traffic stop on the Sprain Brook Parkway in the Town of Greenburgh for driving across hazardous markings and moving from the lane unsafely, Ms. Warner was found to be driving while intoxicated," state police said in a report.
Warner was processed without incident and issued traffic tickets returnable to the Town of Greenburgh Court, according to the report.
- 1 Ossining Man Indicted On Drug Trafficking Charges
- 2 Town Of Ossining In Contract Negotiations With Village For Police Force
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center