This story has been updated.
OSSINING, N.Y. -- Ossining Police are investigating the murder of a 25-year-old who was found dead Aug. 27.
At 9:45 p.m. Wednesday police received a call from a person at 38-1/2 Wolden Road that a man was lying on the floor deceased, according to Lt. William Sullivan. Police later identified the man as Ryan Ennis.
"The police department determined this was not a natural death," Sullivan said.
The person was checking on the apartment at the request of a tenant, who was away, according to Sullivan.
Ossining Police are working with the Westchester County District Attorney's Office, the Westchester County Police Crime Scene Unit and the Medical Examiner, Sullican said.
Sullivan said anyone with information is asked to call Ossining Police at 914-941-5913. All calls and information will be kept confidential, Sullivan said.
- 1 Ossining Man Charged With DWI In Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Ossining Girls Basketball Team Heads To Section 1 Class AA Final
- 4 Ossining Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Ossining