This story has been updated.
OSSINING, N.Y. -- Ossining Police are investigating the murder of a 25-year-old who was found dead Aug. 27.
At 9:45 p.m. Wednesday police received a call from a person at 38-1/2 Wolden Road that a man was lying on the floor deceased, according to Lt. William Sullivan. Police later identified the man as Ryan Ennis.
"The police department determined this was not a natural death," Sullivan said.
The person was checking on the apartment at the request of a tenant, who was away, according to Sullivan.
Ossining Police are working with the Westchester County District Attorney's Office, the Westchester County Police Crime Scene Unit and the Medical Examiner, Sullican said.
Sullivan said anyone with information is asked to call Ossining Police at 914-941-5913. All calls and information will be kept confidential, Sullivan said.
- 1 Ossining Man Indicted On Drug Trafficking Charges
- 2 Town Of Ossining In Contract Negotiations With Village For Police Force
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center