OSSINING, N.Y. -- An Ossining man who was hit by a car at the intersection of State and William streets in November has succumbed to his injuries and died, according to LoHud.com.
Louis Nardone, 65, reportedly died of brain and lung injuries. Police are calling the incident an accident, according to the article.
- 1 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Ossining, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Ossining; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Ossining Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester