OSSINING, N.Y. -- An Ossining man who was hit by a car at the intersection of State and William streets in November has succumbed to his injuries and died, according to LoHud.com.
Louis Nardone, 65, reportedly died of brain and lung injuries. Police are calling the incident an accident, according to the article.
- 1 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 2 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 4 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 5 Ossining Tennis Champion Jamie Loeb Comes Home