OSSINING, N.Y. -- An Ossining man who was hit by a car at the intersection of State and William streets in November has succumbed to his injuries and died, according to LoHud.com.
Louis Nardone, 65, reportedly died of brain and lung injuries. Police are calling the incident an accident, according to the article.
- 1 Assessor Charged With Fraud In Ossining
- 2 IRS Warns Ossining Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Ossining's Chong Scores Career-High 20, But UConn's 47-Game Win Streak Ends
- 4 Westchester County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard