OSSINING, N.Y. -- An Ossining man who was hit by a car at the intersection of State and William streets in November has succumbed to his injuries and died, according to LoHud.com.
Louis Nardone, 65, reportedly died of brain and lung injuries. Police are calling the incident an accident, according to the article.
- 1 Susan Louise Bingell, 65, Longtime Ossining Resident
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 4 Suspect Charged In Ossining 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining