OSSINING, N.Y. -- An Ossining man who was hit by a car at the intersection of State and William streets in November has succumbed to his injuries and died, according to LoHud.com.
Louis Nardone, 65, reportedly died of brain and lung injuries. Police are calling the incident an accident, according to the article.
- 1 State Police Warn Ossining Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Ossining Overnight
- 5 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing