OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Ossining man with multiple drug counts after the car he was riding in was pulled over for speeding in upstate New York on Sunday, Aug. 24, officials said.
Austin H. Fry, 25, was a passenger in the vehicle being operated by Gregg S. Sauber, 28, of Brooklyn. Troopers allegedly detected the smell of marijuana after pulling the vehicle over and began a search, according to state police.
Fry was found to be in possession of cocaine, MDMA (also known as ecstasy), LSD and marijuana. He was charged with two counts of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, two counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana, authorities said.
Sauber was found to be in possession of cocaine and was also charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, police said.
Fry was remanded to Columbia County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond, authorities said.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Ossining
- 5 162 Westchester County Employees Take Buyouts