OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested an Ossining man and charged him with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 5, according to police officials.
Luis A. Tenelanda, 29, was pulled over by troopers for allegedly failing to stay in his lane. Tenelanda provided a positive breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .15 percent, State Police said.
Tenelanda is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Court on Friday, Jan. 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Ossining Saturday
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway