OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested an Ossining man and charged him with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 5, according to police officials.
Luis A. Tenelanda, 29, was pulled over by troopers for allegedly failing to stay in his lane. Tenelanda provided a positive breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .15 percent, State Police said.
Tenelanda is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Court on Friday, Jan. 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining
- 4 New Ossining Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Ossining Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'