OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested an Ossining man and charged him with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 5, according to police officials.
Luis A. Tenelanda, 29, was pulled over by troopers for allegedly failing to stay in his lane. Tenelanda provided a positive breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .15 percent, State Police said.
Tenelanda is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Court on Friday, Jan. 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Ossining Man Indicted On Drug Trafficking Charges
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Ossining School Nurses Warn Of Enterovirus Affecting Children
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts