OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested an Ossining man and charged him with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 5, according to police officials.
Luis A. Tenelanda, 29, was pulled over by troopers for allegedly failing to stay in his lane. Tenelanda provided a positive breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .15 percent, State Police said.
Tenelanda is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Court on Friday, Jan. 17, according to State Police.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Ossining Public Library Names New Director
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl