OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested an Ossining man and charged him with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Jan. 5, according to police officials.
Luis A. Tenelanda, 29, was pulled over by troopers for allegedly failing to stay in his lane. Tenelanda provided a positive breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .15 percent, State Police said.
Tenelanda is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Court on Friday, Jan. 17, according to State Police.
- 1 State Police Warn Ossining Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison