NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An Ossining, N.Y., man was arrested and charged with driving under the influence by New Canaan police on Friday, May 9, after his Jeep left the road and crashed into a tree, according to a Patch report.
Police reportedly found Jose Mejia, 39, in the heavily damaged Jeep on Smith Ridge Road near the intersection with Michigan Road. He was unhurt, according to the article.
Mejia was charged with driving under the influence, failing to drive in the right lane and driving without a license, according to the article.
He is reportedly scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Tuesday, May 20.
- 1 Susan Louise Bingell, 65, Longtime Ossining Resident
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Suspect Charged In Ossining 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 5 NY Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men