NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An Ossining, N.Y., man was arrested and charged with driving under the influence by New Canaan police on Friday, May 9, after his Jeep left the road and crashed into a tree, according to a Patch report.
Police reportedly found Jose Mejia, 39, in the heavily damaged Jeep on Smith Ridge Road near the intersection with Michigan Road. He was unhurt, according to the article.
Mejia was charged with driving under the influence, failing to drive in the right lane and driving without a license, according to the article.
He is reportedly scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Tuesday, May 20.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Letter To The Editor: Business Not As Usual In Ossining
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says