NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An Ossining, N.Y., man was arrested and charged with driving under the influence by New Canaan police on Friday, May 9, after his Jeep left the road and crashed into a tree, according to a Patch report.
Police reportedly found Jose Mejia, 39, in the heavily damaged Jeep on Smith Ridge Road near the intersection with Michigan Road. He was unhurt, according to the article.
Mejia was charged with driving under the influence, failing to drive in the right lane and driving without a license, according to the article.
He is reportedly scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Tuesday, May 20.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Ossining Public Library Names New Director
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl