NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An Ossining, N.Y., man was arrested and charged with driving under the influence by New Canaan police on Friday, May 9, after his Jeep left the road and crashed into a tree, according to a Patch report.
Police reportedly found Jose Mejia, 39, in the heavily damaged Jeep on Smith Ridge Road near the intersection with Michigan Road. He was unhurt, according to the article.
Mejia was charged with driving under the influence, failing to drive in the right lane and driving without a license, according to the article.
He is reportedly scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Tuesday, May 20.
- 1 Ossining Man Charged With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Liz Feldman Announces Ossining Town Board Candidacy
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 More Than Half Of Ossining's Middle School Students Opt Out Of Math Tests