OSSINING, N.Y. -- An Ossining home was destroyed by a fire on Monday, Sept. 1, according to News 12 Westchester.
Responders had trouble with the blaze due to a steep decline in the terrain and the lack of fire hydrants in the area, News 12 Westchester reported.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Ossining Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 Town Of Ossining In Contract Negotiations With Village For Police Force
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Ossining Man Indicted On Drug Trafficking Charges
- 5 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act