OSSINING, N.Y. -- An Ossining home was destroyed by a fire on Monday, Sept. 1, according to News 12 Westchester.
Responders had trouble with the blaze due to a steep decline in the terrain and the lack of fire hydrants in the area, News 12 Westchester reported.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Ossining Farmers Market Moves Indoors In January
- 2 Ossining HS Students Use 3-D Printer To Fix Broken Wheelchair
- 3 Ossining Fire Department Battle Blaze In Which Firefighter Is Injured
- 4 1-2 Inches Of Rain Possible In Ossining On Christmas Eve
- 5 Restaurants Open On Christmas Eve, Day In Northern Westchester