OSSINING, N.Y. -- An Ossining home was destroyed by a fire on Monday, Sept. 1, according to News 12 Westchester.
Responders had trouble with the blaze due to a steep decline in the terrain and the lack of fire hydrants in the area, News 12 Westchester reported.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages