OSSINING, N.Y. -- An Ossining home was destroyed by a fire on Monday, Sept. 1, according to News 12 Westchester.
Responders had trouble with the blaze due to a steep decline in the terrain and the lack of fire hydrants in the area, News 12 Westchester reported.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 State Police Warn Ossining Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Ossining Overnight
- 5 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing