OSSINING, N.Y. -- An Ossining home was destroyed by a fire on Monday, Sept. 1, according to News 12 Westchester.
Responders had trouble with the blaze due to a steep decline in the terrain and the lack of fire hydrants in the area, News 12 Westchester reported.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Ossining Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician