OSSINING, N.Y. -- Ossining firefighters were able to knock down an electrical blaze that had sparked Sunday at a corporate training campus off Route 9A.
Smoke had set off alarms at GE Crotonville, General Electric's management development institute, shortly before 1:45 p.m.
The Croton-on-Hudson Fire Department provided mutual aid at the scene at the request of Ossining’s 1st Asst. Chief Manuel DaCruz,
Croton firefighters were also there to act as an assist and search team if needed.
The fire was under control within an hour, Ossining fire officials said.
The famous leadership training facility was opened by Crotonville in 1956.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.