OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Eastchester man with introducing drugs into a common area at Sing Sing Correctional Facility in Ossining on Friday, July 25, officials said.
Gladstone Dankin, 26, who was visiting the facility, allegedly introduced marijuana into the visitation area, according to state police.
Dankin was charged and is scheduled to appear in
Ossining Town Court on Tuesday, Aug. 5, authorities said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 3 New Ossining Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining
- 5 Ossining's Harbor Square Luxury Rentals Receives Support By LDC