OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Eastchester man with introducing drugs into a common area at Sing Sing Correctional Facility in Ossining on Friday, July 25, officials said.
Gladstone Dankin, 26, who was visiting the facility, allegedly introduced marijuana into the visitation area, according to state police.
Dankin was charged and is scheduled to appear in
Ossining Town Court on Tuesday, Aug. 5, authorities said.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed