OSSINING, N.Y. – We've been asked by many of our readers whether The Ossining Daily Voice will publish letters to the editor. The answer is yes. We want to hear your opinions.
Angry about an issue in your neighborhood? Want people to know about someone who’s working hard to help your community? We want to hear it all. The Ossining Daily Voice welcomes letters on local topics, as well as more far-reaching concerns, questions and points of debate.
Send your letters to the editor to email@example.com and we’ll publish them on our Opinion page.
Here's what we ask from you:
Identify yourself. The Daily Voice accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Your email and phone number should be included so we can contact you with questions. Your contact information will not be published or shared.
Letters may be edited for length and grammar. Letters should be no more than 450 words and may be edited or rejected for clarity, taste and libel.
Be respectful. Controversial topics are fine, even encouraged, but The Daily Voice encourages direct and honest debate. We will not publish letters that are intentionally inflammatory, violent, threatening or racist.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts.
- 1 Ossining Man Indicted On Drug Trafficking Charges
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash