CORTLANDT, N.Y. — The Cortlandt Daily Voice accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Letters may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the Editor,
Sandy Galef is a tireless worker for her constituents. She has sponsored so many legislations on health, education, taxes and other areas. A quick look at her web site http://assembly.state.ny.us/mem/Sandy-Galef will illustrate the depth and breadth of her various activities to support her district and fellow New Yorkers.
I am a kidney transplant recipient (from my wife). I visited her office and explained to her the shortage of registrants on the NY Donor registry. She immediately jumped on the bandwagon to facilitate the registration processes.
She deserves our support for the upcoming elections.
Thanks Sandy, keep your good works going.
Rudy A. Masry
- 1 Ossining Teacher Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 2 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point