CORTLANDT, N.Y. — The Cortlandt Daily Voice accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Letters may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the Editor,
Sandy Galef is a tireless worker for her constituents. She has sponsored so many legislations on health, education, taxes and other areas. A quick look at her web site http://assembly.state.ny.us/mem/Sandy-Galef will illustrate the depth and breadth of her various activities to support her district and fellow New Yorkers.
I am a kidney transplant recipient (from my wife). I visited her office and explained to her the shortage of registrants on the NY Donor registry. She immediately jumped on the bandwagon to facilitate the registration processes.
She deserves our support for the upcoming elections.
Thanks Sandy, keep your good works going.
Rudy A. Masry
- 1 Three-Time State Champ Ossining Preparing For Federation Playoffs
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43