BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – The Briarcliff Daily Voice accepts signed, original letters to the editor. To submit your letter, email email@example.com.
As a former educator, I know how important it is to be educated about the issues that impact us most. That is one reason I will be voting for Sandy Galef for reelection to the New York State Assembly.
Sandy makes a regular and concerted effort to help her constituents understand about taxes, healthcare, the environment, mandate relief, and so much more. Annually, Sandy hosts town meetings all around her district. She sends home informative newsletters with updates on legislation, as well as questionnaires soliciting our opinions. She hosts forums and open houses, and attends and participates in panel discussions.
Sandy Galef is committed to making sure we know what is going on in our State Government and that we understand how it impacts us. She is such a strong representative of the people. I will continue to support her because I know she will always take a stance on issues that is based on the best knowledge she has.
Please cast your vote for Sandy Galef for Assembly on November 6th so we can continue to have a great advocate in New York State.
- 1 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Letter: Democracy Being Challenged In Ossining Town Elections