OSSINING, N.Y. - William M. Holder, a lifelong Ossining resident, died July 3. He was 89.
Holder was born July 20, 1924, in the Bronx, to Ralph and Josephine Holder. A 1942 Ossining High School graduate, he served in the U.S. Navy during World War II. He graduated from Columbia University in 1950. He was employed by the Symons Manufacturing Company for more than 30 years.
Holder is survived by his daughter, Lynne Romano of Myrtle Beach; sons, Eric Holder of Myrtle Beach, and Dean Holder of Westerville, Ohio; daughter-in-law, Ann Holder; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Annette R. Holder; and son, William R. Holder.
A graveside memorial service at Bethel Cemetery in Croton-on-Hudson will be held at a later date.
- 1 Ossining Girls Basketball Team Takes Fifth Straight Sectional Championship
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Ossining
- 3 Ossining Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Ossining Tuesday
- 5 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County