OSSINING, N.Y. -- Teresita E. Inostroza, a resident of Ossining, died on Monday, June 9. She was 75.
Inostroza was born in Chile on Aug. 13, 1938 and was the daughter of the late Luis and Julia (Ferrari) Toledo.
She loved to spend time with her family and friends. She is survived by her husband Hector; daughters Teresa Veronica (Jose) Fuentes and Carmen (Doug) Lyon; siblings Monica, Maribel and Luis; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her son Marcelo, Sr.
Visiting hours will be held at Dorsey on Thursday, June 12, from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. The funeral Mass will be celebrated on Friday at 10 a.m. at St. Augustine’s Church, Ossining. Cremation will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
Dorsey Funeral Home in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Ossining Man Charged With DWI In Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Ossining Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Ossining
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48