OSSINING, N.Y. -- Teresita E. Inostroza, a resident of Ossining, died on Monday, June 9. She was 75.
Inostroza was born in Chile on Aug. 13, 1938 and was the daughter of the late Luis and Julia (Ferrari) Toledo.
She loved to spend time with her family and friends. She is survived by her husband Hector; daughters Teresa Veronica (Jose) Fuentes and Carmen (Doug) Lyon; siblings Monica, Maribel and Luis; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her son Marcelo, Sr.
Visiting hours will be held at Dorsey on Thursday, June 12, from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. The funeral Mass will be celebrated on Friday at 10 a.m. at St. Augustine’s Church, Ossining. Cremation will follow at Ferncliff Cemetery, Hartsdale.
Dorsey Funeral Home in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Ossining
- 5 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge