OSSINING, N.Y. – Rose Crisci, a lifelong resident of Ossining, died Oct. 11. She was 93.
Crisci was born Sept. 26, 1919, in Ossining to Francesco and Maria Nicola Della Rocca Cafarelli. She was a parishioner of St. Ann's Church in Ossining and a member of the St. Ann's Sodality. She was also a longtime member of the Ossining Senior Citizens and Golden Agers Group 1. She was an avid bowler and also enjoyed bocce and cooking.
She is survived by a sister, Florence Sarath; five grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; a niece, Maria Cafarelli; and several other nieces and nephews.
Her husband, Anthony, died on April 17, 2003, and her son, Alphonse, died on May 31, 1997; She was also predeceased by 11 brothers and sisters.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m., Monday, at Dorsey Funeral Home in Ossining. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m., Tuesday ,at St. Ann's Church. Burial will follow at St. Augustine's Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to St. Ann's Church, 25 Eastern Ave., Ossining, NY.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages