OSSINING, N.Y. – Richard Gregory DiTomasso of Ossining died Nov. 10 at his home, following a four-year battle with throat cancer. He was 48.
He was born Jan. 5, 1964, in the Bronx to Norma and Nicholas DiTomasso. He attended Mount St. Michael Academy. He moved to Ossining in 2005 and worked as a finance manager for Bayside Chrysler.
DiTomasso is survived by two sons, Nicholas and Lucas DiTomasso; a daughter-in-law, Nicole Fucci DiTomasso; a sister, Laura (James) Gwin; a brother, Nicholas DiTomasso Jr.; a granddaughter; a niece; his former wife, Valentina DiTomasso; and his close friend Gina Capicotto. He was predeceased by his parents.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at Dorsey Funeral Home in Ossining. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Augustine Church in Ossining. Burial will be held at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
Memorial donations may be made to Hospice Care of Westchester and Putnam and the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Ossining