OSSINING, N.Y. – Richard Gregory DiTomasso of Ossining died Nov. 10 at his home, following a four-year battle with throat cancer. He was 48.
He was born Jan. 5, 1964, in the Bronx to Norma and Nicholas DiTomasso. He attended Mount St. Michael Academy. He moved to Ossining in 2005 and worked as a finance manager for Bayside Chrysler.
DiTomasso is survived by two sons, Nicholas and Lucas DiTomasso; a daughter-in-law, Nicole Fucci DiTomasso; a sister, Laura (James) Gwin; a brother, Nicholas DiTomasso Jr.; a granddaughter; a niece; his former wife, Valentina DiTomasso; and his close friend Gina Capicotto. He was predeceased by his parents.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at Dorsey Funeral Home in Ossining. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Augustine Church in Ossining. Burial will be held at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
Memorial donations may be made to Hospice Care of Westchester and Putnam and the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- 1 Ossining Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 Town Of Ossining In Contract Negotiations With Village For Police Force
- 3 National Weather Service: Ossining's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown