OSSINING, N.Y. – Armenio "Hooks" Badia of Ossining died Dec. 4 as a result of a car accident in Croton. He was 77.
He was born March 14, 1935, in Ossining to Dominick and Mary Infantino Badia. He was a former Minor League baseball player with the Cleveland Indians.
Badia was a former White Plains delicatessen owner. He was a member of the American Legion Post 506 and Columbus Lodge, an avid golfer and a fan of horse racing.
He is survived by a daughter, Toni Ann; a son, Michael (Annette); a brother, Frank; his longtime companion, Barbara; and two grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m., Friday, at Leach and Thomas Funeral Home in Ossining. Interment will be private.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Ossining
- 5 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge