OSSINING, N.Y. – Armenio "Hooks" Badia of Ossining died Dec. 4 as a result of a car accident in Croton. He was 77.
He was born March 14, 1935, in Ossining to Dominick and Mary Infantino Badia. He was a former Minor League baseball player with the Cleveland Indians.
Badia was a former White Plains delicatessen owner. He was a member of the American Legion Post 506 and Columbus Lodge, an avid golfer and a fan of horse racing.
He is survived by a daughter, Toni Ann; a son, Michael (Annette); a brother, Frank; his longtime companion, Barbara; and two grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m., Friday, at Leach and Thomas Funeral Home in Ossining. Interment will be private.
- 1 Ossining Girls Basketball Team Takes Fifth Straight Sectional Championship
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Ossining
- 3 Ossining Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 5 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County