OSSINING, N.Y. - Nicholas J. Sarcone, a lifelong resident of Ossining, died Sunday, May 18. He was 103.
Sarcone was born Sept. 28, 1912.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday May 20 at St. Augustine's Church. The interment will follow at St. Augustine's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.dorseyfuneral.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Ossining Public Library Names New Director
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl