OSSINING, N.Y. - Nicholas J. Sarcone, a lifelong resident of Ossining, died Sunday, May 18. He was 103.
Sarcone was born Sept. 28, 1912.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday May 20 at St. Augustine's Church. The interment will follow at St. Augustine's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.dorseyfuneral.com
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 3 More Than Half Of Ossining's Middle School Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report