OSSINING, N.Y. - Nicholas J. Sarcone, a lifelong resident of Ossining, died Sunday, May 18. He was 103.
Sarcone was born Sept. 28, 1912.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday May 20 at St. Augustine's Church. The interment will follow at St. Augustine's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.dorseyfuneral.com
- 1 Ossining Man Charged With DWI In Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 Ossining Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Ossining
- 4 Ossining Girls Basketball Team Takes Fifth Straight Sectional Championship
- 5 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'