OSSINING, N.Y. - Nicholas J. Sarcone, a lifelong resident of Ossining, died Sunday, May 18. He was 103.
Sarcone was born Sept. 28, 1912.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday May 20 at St. Augustine's Church. The interment will follow at St. Augustine's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.dorseyfuneral.com
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Ossining
- 3 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 4 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show