OSSINING, N.Y. - Nicholas J. Sarcone, a lifelong resident of Ossining, died Sunday, May 18. He was 103.
Sarcone was born Sept. 28, 1912.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday May 20 at St. Augustine's Church. The interment will follow at St. Augustine's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.dorseyfuneral.com
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 3 New Ossining Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester