OSSINING, N.Y. – Molly M. Warning Czernik, formerly of Ossining, died Jan. 28. She was 45.
She was born Aug. 16, 1967, in Kettering, Ohio, to Donald and Mary Kuntz Warning. She worked as an administrative assistant at Devereux Millwood Learning Center in Millwood. She was most recently of Lake Peekskill, N.Y.
She is survived by her husband, Matthew; two daughters, Madeline and Charlotte Kane; seven siblings, Marta (Luigi) Costantini, Joseph (Laura), Leslie Reddy, Peter (Lori), Donald (Nuzah), Mindy (Andrew) Childs and Madeline (George) Angelini; and many aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.
Memorial visitation is from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Dorsey Funeral Home in Ossining. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Friday at St. Augustine Church in Ossining. Burial will be private.
- 1 Susan Louise Bingell, 65, Longtime Ossining Resident
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining
- 5 New Ossining Police Officer Graduates From County Academy