OSSINING, N.Y. – Molly M. Warning Czernik, formerly of Ossining, died Jan. 28. She was 45.
She was born Aug. 16, 1967, in Kettering, Ohio, to Donald and Mary Kuntz Warning. She worked as an administrative assistant at Devereux Millwood Learning Center in Millwood. She was most recently of Lake Peekskill, N.Y.
She is survived by her husband, Matthew; two daughters, Madeline and Charlotte Kane; seven siblings, Marta (Luigi) Costantini, Joseph (Laura), Leslie Reddy, Peter (Lori), Donald (Nuzah), Mindy (Andrew) Childs and Madeline (George) Angelini; and many aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.
Memorial visitation is from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Dorsey Funeral Home in Ossining. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Friday at St. Augustine Church in Ossining. Burial will be private.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Letter To The Editor: Business Not As Usual In Ossining
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says