OSSINING, N.Y. – Molly M. Warning Czernik, formerly of Ossining, died Jan. 28. She was 45.
She was born Aug. 16, 1967, in Kettering, Ohio, to Donald and Mary Kuntz Warning. She worked as an administrative assistant at Devereux Millwood Learning Center in Millwood. She was most recently of Lake Peekskill, N.Y.
She is survived by her husband, Matthew; two daughters, Madeline and Charlotte Kane; seven siblings, Marta (Luigi) Costantini, Joseph (Laura), Leslie Reddy, Peter (Lori), Donald (Nuzah), Mindy (Andrew) Childs and Madeline (George) Angelini; and many aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.
Memorial visitation is from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Dorsey Funeral Home in Ossining. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Friday at St. Augustine Church in Ossining. Burial will be private.
- 1 Ossining Man Charged With DWI In Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Ossining Girls Basketball Team Heads To Section 1 Class AA Final
- 4 Ossining Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Ossining