OSSINING, N.Y. - Michael J. Fortini, a lifelong Ossining resident, died Tuesday, July 15. He was 61.
Fortini was born to Joseph and Annita. He retired as a detective from the Village of Ossining Police Department. He was also a retired Sergeant with the U.S. Army National Guard 101st Signal Battalion.
Fortini is survived by his wife, Joyce; son, Michael (Kristi); daughter, Michele (Tony); and four granddaughters. Mike was predeceased by his parents, sister, Loretta Selvaggi; twin infant daughters; extended family members; and many friends.
Calling hours are Friday, July 18 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Leach and Thomas, Inc., 32 State St., Ossining. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, July 19 at St. Ann's Church, Ossining, burial St. Augustine's Cemetery.
- 1 Ossining Teacher Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 2 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point