OSSINING, N.Y. - Michael D. Farrell, a resident of Ossining, died Saturday June 28. He was 61.
Farrell was born Feb. 5, 1953, in Queens, and was the son of James and Alice (Blackman) Farrell.
Farrell is survived by his children, Alexis (Andrew) Mauchan and Stephen; siblings, Jeanne, Patricia, and James Farrell; and a granddaughter. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home in Ossining. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at St. Augustine’s Church, Ossining. Interment will follow at St. Augustine's Cemetery in Ossining.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 162 Westchester County Employees Take Buyouts