OSSINING, N.Y. - Michael D. Farrell, a resident of Ossining, died Saturday June 28. He was 61.
Farrell was born Feb. 5, 1953, in Queens, and was the son of James and Alice (Blackman) Farrell.
Farrell is survived by his children, Alexis (Andrew) Mauchan and Stephen; siblings, Jeanne, Patricia, and James Farrell; and a granddaughter. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home in Ossining. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at St. Augustine’s Church, Ossining. Interment will follow at St. Augustine's Cemetery in Ossining.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Letter To The Editor: Business Not As Usual In Ossining
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton No Longer At Hospital
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says