OSSINING, N.Y. - Michael D. Farrell, a resident of Ossining, died Saturday June 28. He was 61.
Farrell was born Feb. 5, 1953, in Queens, and was the son of James and Alice (Blackman) Farrell.
Farrell is survived by his children, Alexis (Andrew) Mauchan and Stephen; siblings, Jeanne, Patricia, and James Farrell; and a granddaughter. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home in Ossining. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at St. Augustine’s Church, Ossining. Interment will follow at St. Augustine's Cemetery in Ossining.
- 1 Ossining Man Indicted On Drug Trafficking Charges
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash