OSSINING, N.Y. - Michael D. Farrell, a resident of Ossining, died Saturday June 28. He was 61.
Farrell was born Feb. 5, 1953, in Queens, and was the son of James and Alice (Blackman) Farrell.
Farrell is survived by his children, Alexis (Andrew) Mauchan and Stephen; siblings, Jeanne, Patricia, and James Farrell; and a granddaughter. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home in Ossining. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at St. Augustine’s Church, Ossining. Interment will follow at St. Augustine's Cemetery in Ossining.
- 1 Ossining Man Charged With DWI In Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Ossining Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Ossining
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48