OSSINING, N.Y. - Michael D. Farrell, a resident of Ossining, died Saturday June 28. He was 61.
Farrell was born Feb. 5, 1953, in Queens, and was the son of James and Alice (Blackman) Farrell.
Farrell is survived by his children, Alexis (Andrew) Mauchan and Stephen; siblings, Jeanne, Patricia, and James Farrell; and a granddaughter. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home in Ossining. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at St. Augustine’s Church, Ossining. Interment will follow at St. Augustine's Cemetery in Ossining.
- 1 Three-Time State Champ Ossining Preparing For Federation Playoffs
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43