CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Maria Conner of Cortlandt Manor, formerly of Ossining, died June 29. She was 57.
Conner was born Oct. 9, 1956, in Ossining, to Ernest and Margaret (Palumbo) Giordano. She worked as secretary for the Dominican Sisters in Ossining.
Conner is survived by her husband, Tom of Cortlandt Manor; daughters, Cara Dubray (Travis), Casey Kamp (Richie); son, Benjamin; brother, Ernest Giordano (Nancy); sisters, Michele Myllek (Walter), Jane Capua; two grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 3 to 8 p.m. at Leach & Thomas, Inc., 32 State St., Ossining. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at St. Ann's Church. Burial at Dale Cemetery.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Ossining
- 5 162 Westchester County Employees Take Buyouts