CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. - Maria Conner of Cortlandt Manor, formerly of Ossining, died June 29. She was 57.
Conner was born Oct. 9, 1956, in Ossining, to Ernest and Margaret (Palumbo) Giordano. She worked as secretary for the Dominican Sisters in Ossining.
Conner is survived by her husband, Tom of Cortlandt Manor; daughters, Cara Dubray (Travis), Casey Kamp (Richie); son, Benjamin; brother, Ernest Giordano (Nancy); sisters, Michele Myllek (Walter), Jane Capua; two grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 2 from 3 to 8 p.m. at Leach & Thomas, Inc., 32 State St., Ossining. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 3 at St. Ann's Church. Burial at Dale Cemetery.
- 1 Ossining Teacher Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 2 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point