OSSINING, N.Y. - Lorraine A. Ciero, a longtime resident of Ossining and formerly of Yonkers, died Sunday, May 25. She was 76.
Ciero was born June 18, 1937, to Angela and Peter. Graduating from Roosevelt High School, she attended Pace College. For over 40 years, she worked as an administrative assistant and office manager for JZG Resources in Armonk. She was a parishioner of St. Augustine's Catholic Church in Ossining, where she served as a Eucharistic minister. She served on the board of the St. Vincent de Paul Society.
Ciero is survived by her husband, Robert (Bob); sisters, Ina Giniso of Sebastian, Fla., and Margaret Skrobola of Ann Arbor, Mich.; 10 nieces and nephews; 41 grandnieces and nephews; and five great-grandnieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Alfred; and sister, Janice.
Calling hours are Saturday, May 31, and Sunday, June 1, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, June 2, at St. Augustine's Church. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Ossining, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Ossining; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Ossining Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester