OSSINING, N.Y. - Lorraine A. Ciero, a longtime resident of Ossining and formerly of Yonkers, died Sunday, May 25. She was 76.
Ciero was born June 18, 1937, to Angela and Peter. Graduating from Roosevelt High School, she attended Pace College. For over 40 years, she worked as an administrative assistant and office manager for JZG Resources in Armonk. She was a parishioner of St. Augustine's Catholic Church in Ossining, where she served as a Eucharistic minister. She served on the board of the St. Vincent de Paul Society.
Ciero is survived by her husband, Robert (Bob); sisters, Ina Giniso of Sebastian, Fla., and Margaret Skrobola of Ann Arbor, Mich.; 10 nieces and nephews; 41 grandnieces and nephews; and five great-grandnieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Alfred; and sister, Janice.
Calling hours are Saturday, May 31, and Sunday, June 1, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, June 2, at St. Augustine's Church. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining
- 4 New Ossining Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Ossining Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'