OSSINING, N.Y. - Lorraine A. Ciero, a longtime resident of Ossining and formerly of Yonkers, died Sunday, May 25. She was 76.
Ciero was born June 18, 1937, to Angela and Peter. Graduating from Roosevelt High School, she attended Pace College. For over 40 years, she worked as an administrative assistant and office manager for JZG Resources in Armonk. She was a parishioner of St. Augustine's Catholic Church in Ossining, where she served as a Eucharistic minister. She served on the board of the St. Vincent de Paul Society.
Ciero is survived by her husband, Robert (Bob); sisters, Ina Giniso of Sebastian, Fla., and Margaret Skrobola of Ann Arbor, Mich.; 10 nieces and nephews; 41 grandnieces and nephews; and five great-grandnieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Alfred; and sister, Janice.
Calling hours are Saturday, May 31, and Sunday, June 1, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, June 2, at St. Augustine's Church. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Ossining Public Library Names New Director
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director