OSSINING, N.Y. - Leonardo "Lenny" Renna of Ossining July 1. He was 74.
Renna was born May 26, 1940, in Fontanarossa, Italy, to Maria Gorizia and Angeloantonio Renna. As a young man, he left Italy to emigrate to Venezuela, where his father had settled. Over the next several years, he built and owned a hotel, restaurant and butcher business. He left Venezuela in his late 20s to be with his siblings in New York. After marriage he settled with his family in Ossining. He worked for Citibank for over 30 years in addition to owning an exporting business.
Renna is survived by his wife, Elida; daughters, Renee and Danielle; son, Anthony; brother, Fausto; and sister Teresa. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Michael.
Calling hours are Friday, July 4 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at Waterbury & Kelly Funeral Home in Briarcliff Manor. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, July 5 at St. Theresa's Church, Briarcliff Manor. Interment will follow at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Cancer Research Institute at: http://www.cancerresearch.org/
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Letter To The Editor: Business Not As Usual In Ossining
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says