OSSINING, N.Y. - Joseph B. Vallo, Jr. of Ossining died May 26. He was 79.
Vallo was born July 3, 1933, in New York. He served in the U.S. Army in Korea. He retired from the U.S. Postal Service.
Vallo is survived by his wife, Thelma Padilla Vallo; sons, Joseph (Ethan), Michael (Mary Chris), Vincent (Gloria), Christopher (Laura); daughter, Melissa Freeman (Joshua); eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; sisters, Carmela, Joan and Angelina; brother, Jerry. He was predeceased by his parents, Joseph B. Vallo, Sr. and Italia Buonanno Vallo; three brothers; and two sisters.
A Memorial Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 31 at St. Augustine Church, 381 N. Highland Ave., Ossining.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the American Heart Association.
For more information, please visit: www.dorseyfuneral.com
- 1 Ossining Public Library Names New Director
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring