OSSINING, N.Y. - Joseph B. Vallo, Jr. of Ossining died May 26. He was 79.
Vallo was born July 3, 1933, in New York. He served in the U.S. Army in Korea. He retired from the U.S. Postal Service.
Vallo is survived by his wife, Thelma Padilla Vallo; sons, Joseph (Ethan), Michael (Mary Chris), Vincent (Gloria), Christopher (Laura); daughter, Melissa Freeman (Joshua); eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; sisters, Carmela, Joan and Angelina; brother, Jerry. He was predeceased by his parents, Joseph B. Vallo, Sr. and Italia Buonanno Vallo; three brothers; and two sisters.
A Memorial Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 31 at St. Augustine Church, 381 N. Highland Ave., Ossining.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the American Heart Association.
For more information, please visit: www.dorseyfuneral.com
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Letter To The Editor: Business Not As Usual In Ossining
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says