OSSINING, N.Y. - Joseph B. Vallo, Jr. of Ossining died May 26. He was 79.
Vallo was born July 3, 1933, in New York. He served in the U.S. Army in Korea. He retired from the U.S. Postal Service.
Vallo is survived by his wife, Thelma Padilla Vallo; sons, Joseph (Ethan), Michael (Mary Chris), Vincent (Gloria), Christopher (Laura); daughter, Melissa Freeman (Joshua); eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; sisters, Carmela, Joan and Angelina; brother, Jerry. He was predeceased by his parents, Joseph B. Vallo, Sr. and Italia Buonanno Vallo; three brothers; and two sisters.
A Memorial Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 31 at St. Augustine Church, 381 N. Highland Ave., Ossining.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the American Heart Association.
For more information, please visit: www.dorseyfuneral.com
- 1 Three-Time State Champ Ossining Preparing For Federation Playoffs
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43