OSSINING, N.Y. - Joseph B. Vallo, Jr. of Ossining died May 26. He was 79.
Vallo was born July 3, 1933, in New York. He served in the U.S. Army in Korea. He retired from the U.S. Postal Service.
Vallo is survived by his wife, Thelma Padilla Vallo; sons, Joseph (Ethan), Michael (Mary Chris), Vincent (Gloria), Christopher (Laura); daughter, Melissa Freeman (Joshua); eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; sisters, Carmela, Joan and Angelina; brother, Jerry. He was predeceased by his parents, Joseph B. Vallo, Sr. and Italia Buonanno Vallo; three brothers; and two sisters.
A Memorial Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 31 at St. Augustine Church, 381 N. Highland Ave., Ossining.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the American Heart Association.
For more information, please visit: www.dorseyfuneral.com
- 1 State Police Warn Ossining Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison