OSSINING, N.Y. - Joseph B. Vallo, Jr. of Ossining died May 26. He was 79.
Vallo was born July 3, 1933, in New York. He served in the U.S. Army in Korea. He retired from the U.S. Postal Service.
Vallo is survived by his wife, Thelma Padilla Vallo; sons, Joseph (Ethan), Michael (Mary Chris), Vincent (Gloria), Christopher (Laura); daughter, Melissa Freeman (Joshua); eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; sisters, Carmela, Joan and Angelina; brother, Jerry. He was predeceased by his parents, Joseph B. Vallo, Sr. and Italia Buonanno Vallo; three brothers; and two sisters.
A Memorial Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 31 at St. Augustine Church, 381 N. Highland Ave., Ossining.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the American Heart Association.
For more information, please visit: www.dorseyfuneral.com
- 1 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Ossining, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Ossining; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Ossining
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow