OSSINING, N.Y. – Jose Leon, a former Ossining resident, died suddenly on Saturday, Oct. 20, at his home in Modena, N.Y. He was 86.
Leon was born Nov. 2, 1925, in Maunabo, Puerto Rico. He worked for the People's United Bank in Ossining for many years. He was predeceased by his wife, Piadosa "Rosa."
He is survived by three sons, Nelson, Ray and James Leon; two daughters, Enett Aviles and Lydia King; and 11 grandchildren.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Leach & Thomas Funeral Home in Ossining. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Ann's Church in Ossining. Burial will follow at Dale Cemetery in Ossining.
- 1 State Police Warn Ossining Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Ossining Overnight
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison