OSSINING, N.Y. – Jose Leon, a former Ossining resident, died suddenly on Saturday, Oct. 20, at his home in Modena, N.Y. He was 86.
Leon was born Nov. 2, 1925, in Maunabo, Puerto Rico. He worked for the People's United Bank in Ossining for many years. He was predeceased by his wife, Piadosa "Rosa."
He is survived by three sons, Nelson, Ray and James Leon; two daughters, Enett Aviles and Lydia King; and 11 grandchildren.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Leach & Thomas Funeral Home in Ossining. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Ann's Church in Ossining. Burial will follow at Dale Cemetery in Ossining.
- 1 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Route 9 Detail
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Plane Crashes After Takeoff In Wappingers Falls
- 5 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer