OSSINING, N.Y. – Jose Leon, a former Ossining resident, died suddenly on Saturday, Oct. 20, at his home in Modena, N.Y. He was 86.
Leon was born Nov. 2, 1925, in Maunabo, Puerto Rico. He worked for the People's United Bank in Ossining for many years. He was predeceased by his wife, Piadosa "Rosa."
He is survived by three sons, Nelson, Ray and James Leon; two daughters, Enett Aviles and Lydia King; and 11 grandchildren.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Leach & Thomas Funeral Home in Ossining. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Ann's Church in Ossining. Burial will follow at Dale Cemetery in Ossining.
- 1 Ossining Teacher Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 2 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point