OSSINING, N.Y. – Jesse Arnold Thomas of Ossining died suddenly on Oct. 13 from a massive heart attack. He was 59.
Thomas was born Jan. 24, 1953, in Ossining to Jesse Alston and Carrie Thomas. Known as Jake to his friends and family, he graduated from Ossining High School and attended SUNY Farmingdale. He worked for Whalen Movers in Pleasantville.
He is survived by a daughter, Andrea Harris; four sons, Jason, LaMar, Jamal and Jessie; six brothers, John Tyrone, Donald, Skylar, Terrence, Spencer and Bruce; six sisters, Stephanie Minter, Wendy, Juliann, Donna, Shirley Garcia and Melissa Hoyt; and seven grandchildren. He was predeceased by two sisters, Sabrina and Evie.
A memorial service will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Matthew's United Methodist Church in Ossining. Leach and Thomas Funeral Home in Ossining is handling arrangements.
- 1 Ossining Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 Town Of Ossining In Contract Negotiations With Village For Police Force
- 3 National Weather Service: Ossining's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Ossining Man Indicted On Drug Trafficking Charges