OSSINING, N.Y. - Janet Guzman, an Ossining resident, died Aug. 17. She was 40.
Guzman was born Dec. 11, 1973, in Puerto Rico, to Ricardo and Carmen Cruz Soto. She worked for 11 years as the accounts payable clerk for the Village of Elmsford.
Guzman is survived by her husband, Joseph of Ossining; children, Kaitlyn and Kiara; parents; brother, Jose Matias; and sister, Nory Vazquez.
No service details were available.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern