OSSINING, N.Y. - Janet Guzman, an Ossining resident, died Aug. 17. She was 40.
Guzman was born Dec. 11, 1973, in Puerto Rico, to Ricardo and Carmen Cruz Soto. She worked for 11 years as the accounts payable clerk for the Village of Elmsford.
Guzman is survived by her husband, Joseph of Ossining; children, Kaitlyn and Kiara; parents; brother, Jose Matias; and sister, Nory Vazquez.
No service details were available.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining
- 4 New Ossining Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Ossining Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'