YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – Helen Lucian of Yorktown Heights and formerly of Ossining died Nov. 4. She was 101.
Lucian is survived by two daughters, Lilly Forcaretta (John) Pompilio, of Yorktown Heights, and Nancy Doherty, of Bronxville; two sons, Michael (Nicky) Lucian, of Wilmington, N.C., and Leonard (Flo) Lucian, of Fort Pierce, Fl.; and several grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Leonard Lucian Sr.; and a daughter, Mary Lucian.
Visitation is from 2 to 6 p.m. Monday at Heritage Funeral Home in Putnam Valley, N.Y. Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday at St. Augustine's Cemetery in Ossining.
- 1 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Ossining, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Ossining
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Ossining; Blizzard Warning Issued