YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – Helen Lucian of Yorktown Heights and formerly of Ossining died Nov. 4. She was 101.
Lucian is survived by two daughters, Lilly Forcaretta (John) Pompilio, of Yorktown Heights, and Nancy Doherty, of Bronxville; two sons, Michael (Nicky) Lucian, of Wilmington, N.C., and Leonard (Flo) Lucian, of Fort Pierce, Fl.; and several grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Leonard Lucian Sr.; and a daughter, Mary Lucian.
Visitation is from 2 to 6 p.m. Monday at Heritage Funeral Home in Putnam Valley, N.Y. Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday at St. Augustine's Cemetery in Ossining.
- 1 Ossining Teacher Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 2 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point