YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – Helen Lucian of Yorktown Heights and formerly of Ossining died Nov. 4. She was 101.
Lucian is survived by two daughters, Lilly Forcaretta (John) Pompilio, of Yorktown Heights, and Nancy Doherty, of Bronxville; two sons, Michael (Nicky) Lucian, of Wilmington, N.C., and Leonard (Flo) Lucian, of Fort Pierce, Fl.; and several grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Leonard Lucian Sr.; and a daughter, Mary Lucian.
Visitation is from 2 to 6 p.m. Monday at Heritage Funeral Home in Putnam Valley, N.Y. Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday at St. Augustine's Cemetery in Ossining.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Ossining