OSSINING, N.Y. - Helen Amichetti of Ossining died June 23. She was 99.
Amichetti was born Sept. 28, 1913, in Ossining to Innocenzo and Govina Longhi Zaccardi.
Amichetti is survived by many nieces, nephews; and great-nieces and great-nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph; sister, Theresa Mancuso; and brothers, Sam and Jerry Zaccardi.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 27 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Leach & Thomas, Inc. 32 State St., Ossining. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, June 28 at St. Ann’s Church. Burial at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Ossining, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Ossining; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Ossining Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester