OSSINING, N.Y. - Helen Amichetti of Ossining died June 23. She was 99.
Amichetti was born Sept. 28, 1913, in Ossining to Innocenzo and Govina Longhi Zaccardi.
Amichetti is survived by many nieces, nephews; and great-nieces and great-nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph; sister, Theresa Mancuso; and brothers, Sam and Jerry Zaccardi.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 27 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Leach & Thomas, Inc. 32 State St., Ossining. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, June 28 at St. Ann’s Church. Burial at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining
- 4 New Ossining Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Ossining Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'