OSSINING, N.Y. - Helen Amichetti of Ossining died June 23. She was 99.
Amichetti was born Sept. 28, 1913, in Ossining to Innocenzo and Govina Longhi Zaccardi.
Amichetti is survived by many nieces, nephews; and great-nieces and great-nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph; sister, Theresa Mancuso; and brothers, Sam and Jerry Zaccardi.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 27 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Leach & Thomas, Inc. 32 State St., Ossining. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, June 28 at St. Ann’s Church. Burial at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Ossining High School Class Of 1985 Celebrates 30-Year Reunion
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Fallen Tree Results In Closure Of Route 9
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway