OSSINING, N.Y. - Helen Amichetti of Ossining died June 23. She was 99.
Amichetti was born Sept. 28, 1913, in Ossining to Innocenzo and Govina Longhi Zaccardi.
Amichetti is survived by many nieces, nephews; and great-nieces and great-nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph; sister, Theresa Mancuso; and brothers, Sam and Jerry Zaccardi.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 27 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Leach & Thomas, Inc. 32 State St., Ossining. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, June 28 at St. Ann’s Church. Burial at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern