OSSINING, N.Y. - Frank Imperato, of Ossining, formerly of Yonkers and the Bronx died Feb. 23. He was 86.
Imperato was born June 8, 1926, in Lynbrook, N.Y. to Gioacchino and Giuseppina Guidone Imperato. He was the owner-operator of the Riverdale Auto Service in Yonkers from 1962-1982. From 1982-1992 he was head custodian for the Valhalla School District. He was a parishioner of St. Theresa Church, Briarcliff Manor.
Imperato is survived by his wife Mary, four children John Imperato, Joanne Zeoli, RoseMary (Robert) Caronia, Nancy (Ernest) Annibale, one brother Joseph Imperato, and 10 grandchildren.
A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m, Wednesday, at St. Theresa Church with burial to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
Memorial contributions to The Saint Pio Shrine, St. John’s Church, Capuchim-Francisan Friars, 210 W. 31st Street, N.Y., NY 10001-2876. John G. Crawford Funeral Director is handling arrangements.
- 1 Susan Louise Bingell, 65, Longtime Ossining Resident
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Suspect Charged In Ossining 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes