OSSINING, N.Y. - Frank Imperato, of Ossining, formerly of Yonkers and the Bronx died Feb. 23. He was 86.
Imperato was born June 8, 1926, in Lynbrook, N.Y. to Gioacchino and Giuseppina Guidone Imperato. He was the owner-operator of the Riverdale Auto Service in Yonkers from 1962-1982. From 1982-1992 he was head custodian for the Valhalla School District. He was a parishioner of St. Theresa Church, Briarcliff Manor.
Imperato is survived by his wife Mary, four children John Imperato, Joanne Zeoli, RoseMary (Robert) Caronia, Nancy (Ernest) Annibale, one brother Joseph Imperato, and 10 grandchildren.
A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m, Wednesday, at St. Theresa Church with burial to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
Memorial contributions to The Saint Pio Shrine, St. John’s Church, Capuchim-Francisan Friars, 210 W. 31st Street, N.Y., NY 10001-2876. John G. Crawford Funeral Director is handling arrangements.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Ossining
- 5 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge