OSSINING, N.Y. - Frank Imperato, of Ossining, formerly of Yonkers and the Bronx died Feb. 23. He was 86.
Imperato was born June 8, 1926, in Lynbrook, N.Y. to Gioacchino and Giuseppina Guidone Imperato. He was the owner-operator of the Riverdale Auto Service in Yonkers from 1962-1982. From 1982-1992 he was head custodian for the Valhalla School District. He was a parishioner of St. Theresa Church, Briarcliff Manor.
Imperato is survived by his wife Mary, four children John Imperato, Joanne Zeoli, RoseMary (Robert) Caronia, Nancy (Ernest) Annibale, one brother Joseph Imperato, and 10 grandchildren.
A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m, Wednesday, at St. Theresa Church with burial to follow at Ferncliff Cemetery.
Memorial contributions to The Saint Pio Shrine, St. John’s Church, Capuchim-Francisan Friars, 210 W. 31st Street, N.Y., NY 10001-2876. John G. Crawford Funeral Director is handling arrangements.
- 1 Ossining Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 Town Of Ossining In Contract Negotiations With Village For Police Force
- 3 National Weather Service: Ossining's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Ossining Man Indicted On Drug Trafficking Charges