OSSINING, N.Y. - Frank DiRenno of Ossining died June 23. He was 84.
DiRenno was born May 19, 1930, in Ossining, to Fortunato and Mary (Gallo) DiRenno. He graduated from Ossining High School. He worked for the Ossining School District for 36 years as a driver for special needs children. He also worked for Roosevelt Pharmacy for over 30 years.
DiRenno is survived by his wife, Dolores; four children and their spouses, Fortunato, Rosemaria, Frank and Lisa; eight grandchildren; brother, Richard; sister, Louise Esposito; many nieces, nephews; and friends. He was predeceased by his brother, Anthony.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 26 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Leach & Thomas, Inc., 32 State St., Ossining. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, June 27 at St. Ann's Church, burial at St. Augustine's Cemetery.
- 1 Ossining Public Library Names New Director
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring