OSSINING, N.Y. - Frank DiRenno of Ossining died June 23. He was 84.
DiRenno was born May 19, 1930, in Ossining, to Fortunato and Mary (Gallo) DiRenno. He graduated from Ossining High School. He worked for the Ossining School District for 36 years as a driver for special needs children. He also worked for Roosevelt Pharmacy for over 30 years.
DiRenno is survived by his wife, Dolores; four children and their spouses, Fortunato, Rosemaria, Frank and Lisa; eight grandchildren; brother, Richard; sister, Louise Esposito; many nieces, nephews; and friends. He was predeceased by his brother, Anthony.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 26 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Leach & Thomas, Inc., 32 State St., Ossining. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, June 27 at St. Ann's Church, burial at St. Augustine's Cemetery.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester