STAMFORD, Conn. – Feroze Aslam of Stamford died Oct. 1 at Stamford Hospital, surrounded by his family. He was 43.
Born Feb. 9, 1969, in Karachi, Pakistan, he was the son of Abdul and Sarah Andrades Aslam. He worked at Pitney Bowes in Stamford and Danbury before opening Three Cheers Liquor Store on Hope Street.
Aslam is survived by his parents, Abdul and Sarah; his wife of 14 years, Patricia Marena Aslam, of Stamford; two daughters, Sarah Michelle and Lauren Sophia Aslam, both of Stamford; a sister, Zenia (John) Dannenhoffer, of Long Island, N.Y.; and two nephews, Jacob and Kyle.
A funeral procession will leave Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home and Crematory in Stamford at 10 a.m. Thursday. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. at Sacred Heart Church in Stamford. Burial will be private. Visitation is from 4-8 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern