OSSINING, N.Y. - Cornelius Joseph Sullivan of Ossining, formerly of Crestwood, died June 29. He was 83.
Sullivan was a Bronx native, and a graduate of Manhattan College. A Korean War Veteran and a career IBM professional.
Sullivan is survived by his wife, Maureen; daughters, Gayle, Lori, Kerry and Colleen; sons, John and Scott; sons and daughters-in-law, James Twomey, Peter Francese, Mark Pohar, Michael Caruana, Sharon Sullivan and Anissa Sullivan; and 12 grandchildren.
Calling Hours are Tuesday, July 1 from 3 to 8 p.m. at the Fred H. McGrath & Son Funeral Home, Bronxville. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 2 at the Annunciation Church, Crestwood.
- 1 Businesses Form Alliance To Draw Attention To Uptown Ossining
- 2 Ossining Teenager Arrested For Making Threats On Social Media
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Ossining High School Students Commit To Playing College Athletics
- 5 Ossining School District Budget Passes