OSSINING, N.Y. - Collette Ventrone, a resident of Ossining, died Sunday, May 11. She was 69.
Ventrone was born Aug. 6, 1944, in LaCrosse, Wis., the daughter of Theodore and Genevieve (Scanlon) Ventrone. She was the former vice president of store planning and design for Neiman Marcus in Dallas and the former vice president of store planning at Carter, Hawley, Hale in La. She began her career at the design firm of Raymond Lowey William Snaith in New York City.
Ventrone is survived by her brother, Patrick (Susan); sister Deborah (Joseph) O’Laughlin; stepmother, Jean Ventrone; and a niece, nephews and two great-nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 11, from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home. A memorial funeral Mass will be celebrated at noon Wednesday, June 11, at St. Ann’s Church, 25 Eastern Ave., Ossining.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Ventrone’s memory may be made to The American Lung Association., 237 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY 10605.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 3 New Ossining Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester