OSSINING, N.Y. - Collette Ventrone, a resident of Ossining, died Sunday, May 11. She was 69.
Ventrone was born Aug. 6, 1944, in LaCrosse, Wis., the daughter of Theodore and Genevieve (Scanlon) Ventrone. She was the former vice president of store planning and design for Neiman Marcus in Dallas and the former vice president of store planning at Carter, Hawley, Hale in La. She began her career at the design firm of Raymond Lowey William Snaith in New York City.
Ventrone is survived by her brother, Patrick (Susan); sister Deborah (Joseph) O’Laughlin; stepmother, Jean Ventrone; and a niece, nephews and two great-nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 11, from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home. A memorial funeral Mass will be celebrated at noon Wednesday, June 11, at St. Ann’s Church, 25 Eastern Ave., Ossining.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Ventrone’s memory may be made to The American Lung Association., 237 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY 10605.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Ossining; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 3 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 4 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Ossining
- 5 Ossining Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero