OSSINING, N.Y. - Collette Ventrone, a resident of Ossining, died Sunday, May 11. She was 69.
Ventrone was born Aug. 6, 1944, in LaCrosse, Wis., and was the daughter of Theodore and Genevieve (Scanlon) Ventrone. She was the former V.P of Store Planning, Design for Neiman Marcus in Dallas and the former V.P. of Store Planning at Carter, Hawley ' Hale in L.A. She began her career at the design firm of Raymond Lowey ' William Snaith in New York City
Ventrone is survived by her brother, Patrick (Susan); sister, Deborah (Joseph) O’Laughlin; stepmother, Jean Ventrone; niece and three nephews; and two great nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 11 from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home. A Memorial Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 12 p.m. at St. Ann’s Church, 25 Eastern Ave., Ossining.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Ventrone’s memory may be made to The American Lung Assoc., 237 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY 10605.
- 1 Businesses Form Alliance To Draw Attention To Uptown Ossining
- 2 Ossining Teenager Arrested For Making Threats On Social Media
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Ossining High School Students Commit To Playing College Athletics
- 5 Ossining School District Budget Passes