OSSINING, N.Y. - Collette Ventrone, a resident of Ossining, died Sunday, May 11. She was 69.
Ventrone was born Aug. 6, 1944, in LaCrosse, Wis., and was the daughter of Theodore and Genevieve (Scanlon) Ventrone. She was the former V.P of Store Planning, Design for Neiman Marcus in Dallas and the former V.P. of Store Planning at Carter, Hawley ' Hale in L.A. She began her career at the design firm of Raymond Lowey ' William Snaith in New York City
Ventrone is survived by her brother, Patrick (Susan); sister, Deborah (Joseph) O’Laughlin; stepmother, Jean Ventrone; niece and three nephews; and two great nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 11 from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home. A Memorial Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 12 p.m. at St. Ann’s Church, 25 Eastern Ave., Ossining.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Ventrone’s memory may be made to The American Lung Assoc., 237 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY 10605.
- 1 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 2 Ossining Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 3 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road