OSSINING, N.Y. - Collette Ventrone, a resident of Ossining, died Sunday, May 11. She was 69.
Ventrone was born Aug. 6, 1944, in LaCrosse, Wis., and was the daughter of Theodore and Genevieve (Scanlon) Ventrone. She was the former V.P of Store Planning, Design for Neiman Marcus in Dallas and the former V.P. of Store Planning at Carter, Hawley ' Hale in L.A. She began her career at the design firm of Raymond Lowey ' William Snaith in New York City
Ventrone is survived by her brother, Patrick (Susan); sister, Deborah (Joseph) O’Laughlin; stepmother, Jean Ventrone; niece and three nephews; and two great nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 11 from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Dorsey Funeral Home. A Memorial Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 12 p.m. at St. Ann’s Church, 25 Eastern Ave., Ossining.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Ventrone’s memory may be made to The American Lung Assoc., 237 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY 10605.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Ossining
- 2 Ossining Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 4 Target, With Three Westchester Locations, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways