BUCHANAN, N.Y. - Brenda Iris Marichal of Buchanan, formerly of Ossining, died June 3. She was 72.
Marichal was born Sept. 1, 1941, in Uruguay.
Marichal is survived by her husband, Cono Marichal; daughters, Rosa Byrne (George), Claudia Hernandez (Alirio); four grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, June 14 at St. Ann's Church in Ossining.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Letter To The Editor: Business Not As Usual In Ossining
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says