OSSINING, N.Y. - Beatrice M. “Bea” Goodrich of Ossining died May 5. She was 76.
Goodrich was born Jan. 10, 1937, in Norwalk, Conn., daughter of Albert R. and Hazel (McLaughlin) Fancher of Bedford. A 1954 graduate of Bedford Hills High School, she attended New Paltz Teachers College and received a professional certificate from Berkeley Secretarial School in White Plains.
Goodrich is survived by her step children, Susan Goodrich of Fla., and David Goodrich; brother, Russell Fancher (Jean) of Katonah; sister, Linda Hopkins (Leonard Wallace) of Westbrookville; nieces and nephew; grand niece and grand nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Philip Goodrich.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. The funeral service will be held Wednesday, May 8 at 1 p.m. at the Bedford Presbyterian Church in Bedford Village. Interment will follow at the Bedford Union Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to PetsAlive, 363 Derby Road, Middletown, NY 10940,www.petsalive.org.
- 1 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Route 9 Detail
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Plane Crashes After Takeoff In Wappingers Falls
- 5 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer