OSSINING, N.Y. - Beatrice M. “Bea” Goodrich of Ossining died May 5. She was 76.
Goodrich was born Jan. 10, 1937, in Norwalk, Conn., daughter of Albert R. and Hazel (McLaughlin) Fancher of Bedford. A 1954 graduate of Bedford Hills High School, she attended New Paltz Teachers College and received a professional certificate from Berkeley Secretarial School in White Plains.
Goodrich is survived by her step children, Susan Goodrich of Fla., and David Goodrich; brother, Russell Fancher (Jean) of Katonah; sister, Linda Hopkins (Leonard Wallace) of Westbrookville; nieces and nephew; grand niece and grand nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Philip Goodrich.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, 4 Woods Bridge Road, Katonah. The funeral service will be held Wednesday, May 8 at 1 p.m. at the Bedford Presbyterian Church in Bedford Village. Interment will follow at the Bedford Union Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to PetsAlive, 363 Derby Road, Middletown, NY 10940,www.petsalive.org.
- 1 Town Of Ossining In Contract Negotiations With Village For Police Force
- 2 Ossining Man Indicted On Drug Trafficking Charges
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown